Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Black Cab Sessions

This is kinda cool. I happened upon this website. The premise, as far as I can tell, is an artist or band, or whomever can fit, climb in the back of a black cab and are filmed as he/she/it performs a song. The motto on the website is ONE SONG.ONE TAKE.ONE CAB and I've embedded one of my favorite bands performing.

Death Cab for Cutie (or a couple of members anyway) performing "No Sunlight" from the cd "Narrow Stairs". It's pretty impressive, and a cool concept.


2 comments:

Rob said...

Sorry for not looking at this sooner. It is indeed a cool concept, and a great rendition of the song.

Doesn't London look great from a cab?

PrincessPanic said...

Yes. There is nothing like a quick, economical trip in a black cab. I will never get over all the room back there - another cool concept.