Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Providence by sixpeopleaway

I stumbled upon this band at a website suggested to me by my friend Connie. I don't think she even knew what it (the website) was all about, but I decided to give it a shot just as a way to pass the time. I still haven't figured it all out - I think there are incentives to doing certain things a certain way (note: I haven't a clue what the incentives may be, or the things to do, or how to do them). What I have found is a bunch of new music, which is cool. I have never really been the giver of great, new music - generally, it is a gift to me which I then shamelessly pass on as my own discovery. Anyhoo, the site is thesixtyone and it's worth a look and listen.

This band is called sixpeopleaway (I HATE that the don't capitalize...it goes against all my schooling) and this clip from YouTube is called "Providence". (However, on thesixtyone it was called "Dig In" - no clue which is correct.) This is some very basic stuff, not a studio video, in fact I don't even know if they have a record deal. No matter, I liked the song, so here it is.

No comments: