Tonight is Justin's Senior Prom - last year he looked like a Pimp, decked out in tails, tophat, and carrying a cane - now he looks like a man. I'm sure I can't hide how incredibly proud I am of him. He is a kind, selfless young man with a knack for putting a smile on peoples' faces, most especially mine.
Saturday, May 10, 2008
It's That Time Again...
...Prom Time!!!

Tonight is Justin's Senior Prom - last year he looked like a Pimp, decked out in tails, tophat, and carrying a cane - now he looks like a man. I'm sure I can't hide how incredibly proud I am of him. He is a kind, selfless young man with a knack for putting a smile on peoples' faces, most especially mine.
Tonight is Justin's Senior Prom - last year he looked like a Pimp, decked out in tails, tophat, and carrying a cane - now he looks like a man. I'm sure I can't hide how incredibly proud I am of him. He is a kind, selfless young man with a knack for putting a smile on peoples' faces, most especially mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment