
Here is a picture of Dylan at 4 graduating from pre-school. He still has the same bright smile and uncanny ability to brighten my day, no matter how insistent I am at grumping about. People who really know both of us insist he is very much like me - stubborn, loving, with a ridiculously silly sense of humor. I can tell you he's becoming a man, and it seems to have happened overnight. Happy 16th birthday, Dylan.

3 comments:
Having met both of you, I can also add that he is never afraid to laugh at himself, for the purposes of making others feel better. He got that from you.
Happy Birthday Dylan, your taste in movies is kinda crap though.
Happy Birthday Dylan! I do have to say the hat looks marvelous! Make this birthday a good one!
Laurel
Thanks for the comments - I'll be sure to have him read them after dinner. It's amazing how quickly the time flies by, cliche' as it sounds, you don't realize what you're missing until it's gone.
Post a Comment